£100,000-a-week Chelsea player could join La Liga giants on loan this month
Chelsea signed a couple of players last summer, notably Ben Chilwell, Thiago Silva, Timo Werner, Hakim Ziyech, Kai Havertz, among others.
The addition of Ben Chilwell from Leicester City into Frank Lampard’s squad last summer, has made 30-year old left-back defender fallen down the pecking order in Chelsea’s squad.
However, La Liga giants Atletico Madrid are willing to hand the 30-year old defender a life line, as they are reportedly considering a loan move for the Spaniard.
According to reports, Atletico Madrid are considering a loan move 30-year old Chelsea star player.
The 30-year old Spanish footballer joined Chelsea in 2016, and his contract deal at the club is expected to terminate in 2023. He earns a weekly wage worth £100,000 and he is currently valued at €13m.
Marcos Alonso is a versatile defender who could be deploy as a centre-back defender and left midfielder, aside his main position (left-back).
However, Atletico Madrid may need to pay a portion of Marcos’s £100,000-a-week wage if they are willing to sign him on loan.
Content created and supplied by: Vick1014 (via Opera News )
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023