£100,000-a-week Chelsea star could complete a deal with Atletico Madrid during winter.
Atletico Madrid are considering improving their defence once the winter transfer window reopens, so as to be able to win the La Liga tittle and the Champions League, having been able to progress to the next stage of the tournaments.
The La Liga giants have now identified 29 years old Spain international, who plays as a defender for Chelsea as a potential transfer target, and could complete a deal with the 29 years old Chelsea defender, once the winter transfer window reopens, according to reports.
The 29 years old who joined the West London club from Fiorentina in 2016, has been incredible in performance for the Blues, but could exit the club in the winter, having failed to enjoy a regular playing time.
However, Atletico Madrid could complete a deal with the 29 years old defender Marcos Alonso during winter , according to the Sun
Atletico Madrid are likely to face competition from Inter Milan to complete a deal with the 29 years old, who has been restricted to just three games for Chelsea in the premier League during this campaign.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023