The London derby is on its way. Chelsea to play Arsenal at the Emirates stadium, the clash between the two is going to be a big one because each of the London rivals have the qualities to beat another player can’t wait to see the great game on the 26th of December 2020 this Saturday by 6:30pm.
Chelsea are suffering from injuries which their key players sustained in the previous matches. Here is a discussion of the possible squad, key players that could feature or miss the clash.
Ziyech had an injury in his hamstring and seems to have recovered but was not fit to play on Saturday against Arsenal, Frank Lampard Chelsea head coach said in his pre-match conference.
The two best left and right defenders in the Premier Ben Chilwell and Reece James are also a doubt to feature against Arsenal.
These key players might be missing in the Chelsea squad and that is a boost for Arsenal as well. After all Christian Pulisic, Havertz and Timo Werner are available to add some chemistry to the Chelsea squad.
Missing two good left back defenders is a huge blow for Chelsea in a tough game. The Blues might be in trouble without these defenders as Arsenal enjoyed the play with their full squad and key players.
What do you think of Chelsea key players not featuring in Chelsea vs Arsenal. Drop your comments down below like and share for others to see
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023