Chelsea will be playing their last game before Christmas and will be going in search of their first victory after suffering back to back defeats in the Premier league.
The 4-2-3-1 formation seen below shows how Chelsea could possibly be lining up when they go head to head with West Ham. Chelsea will be receiving a major boost as HakimZiyech will be making his return from injury and will also be returning to the starting lineup.
Frank Lampard have been tipped to lift the Premier league title as he has almost everything that will enable him carry out this task and if they return to winning ways this night, it will definitely go a long way to boost their moral.
Chelsea will also be without Reece James as the right back have been sidelined due to injury for three weeks and so will not be available for tonight’s clash.
- Mike Dean admits he got Marc Cucurella/ Cristian Romero VAR decision wrong during Chelsea vs Spurs August 18, 2022
- Chelsea hopeful of sealing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang deal August 18, 2022
- Watch Apollon vs Olympiacos Live Streaming Match #APOLOLY August 18, 2022
- Watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Match #LIVCRY August 15, 2022
- Watch Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #CHETOT #PL August 14, 2022