Today for the first time in the month of December, we witnessed the first round of the premier league mid-week fixtures. Its is matchday 13 of the premier league and lots of team are very much in contention for title.
All eyes were on the game between Chelsea and Wolverhampton, as a win for Chelsea would make them top of the table. Chelsea ended up losing 2-1 to wolves.
The match lived up to expectation as both sides played attacking football and created a lot of goal scoring chances. Chelsea started the match attacking with pace and caused numerous problems for the Wolverhampton defence. Their hardwork was later repayed in the 49th minute.Chelsea Opened the scoring After Ben Chilwell found Oliver Giroud with a square ball. The former Arsenal man took a fierce volley which Rui Patricio pushed back out but the ball had already crossed the line.
After Chelsea Scored against Wolves, This led to a much more impressive Wolverhampton side that was seen in the first half of the hour. Wolves were later able to break the Fulham defence in the 66th minute.
After Thiago Silva headed a cross, it was met by Otasowie which played a pass to Daniel Podence which ended up beating Eduoard Mendy for the Equaliser.
Pedro Neto scored a stoppage time winner.
After Chelsea lost, see the current Premier league standing.Who do you think would win the Premier league trophy? Please drop your prediction in the comment section below.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023