After Losing Ziyech, Chelsea Have Lost Another Player To A Hamstring Injury In Training
Chelsea are set to host Krasnodar on Tuesday in their last group E fixture. The blues have more injury worries ahead of this match as they have lost another first team player to injury after losing Hakim Ziyech on Saturday. Ziyech had pulled out with a hamstring injury early in their 3-1 win over Leeds at Stamford Bridge.
Frank Lampard announced today during his customary press conference, that the blues will be without young winger, Callum Hudson Odoi who pulled out injured in training today. CHO was expected to continue on the right wing with Ziyech yet to undergo scan to ascertain the extent of his injury.
However, CHO is now set to miss out after also pulling his own hamstring during Monday’s training session at Cobham. Thiago Silva may also be rested as precautionary measures. The Brazilian was down momentarily during that weekend win over Leeds United. He would probably have been subbed off had the blues not already used up all their allowed subs.
On the positive side, Billy Gilmour who made his return from injury on Saturday is guaranteed to start against Krasnodar tomorrow. The game is just a mere formality from a Chelsea point of view as they have already sealed qualification to the next round, and have also already cemented top spot.
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023