Legendary Edwin van der Sar, Ajax’s chief executive at the moment, has commented on the club’s former disciples’ displays in the Champions League, including Hakim Ziyech’s performance against Krasnodar.
“Alright then going to bed after watching some Champions League football and couple wins for our ex-players Frenkie de Jong, Hakim Ziyech first goal for Chelsea and a start for Donny van de Beek. Strange feeling as when I wake up after a good night sleep i will be 50 years old,” the former Man United goalie tweeted.
On Wednesday, Ziyech made his first start for Chelsea, helping the Blues beat Krasnodar 4-0 on the Champions League matchday 2. In the 79th minute of the clash, the Moroccan found the back of the net and, therefore, scored his first goal for the club
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023