Arsenal won their last English Premier League match, following their 3-1 victory against Chelsea FC at Emirates Stadium yesterday night, placing them at the fourteenth position of EPL standing table.
It’s no longer news that Arsenal signed a couple of players over the summer, including Thomas Partey, Gabriel Magalhaes, and Willian.
Despite signing Thomas Partey over the summer, Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta seems to be keen on recruiting a new midfielder when winter transfer window re-opens in January, as he is believed to have been linked with some midfielders lately.
However, the Spanish international has shortlisted Borrussia Dortmund’s midfielder as a possible transfer target ahead of winter transfer window, as a report claims that Arsenal are considering a move for 24-year old Germany international who is mainly deploy as an attacking midfielder for Borrussia Dortmund.
He joined Borrussia Dortmund in 2019 and his contract deal at Borrussia Dortmund is expected to expire during the summer of 2024. He has played 22 matches across all competitions for his club this season, of which he was able to register a goal and an assist.
However, Julian Brandt is currently valued at €35m, serving as a cheaper option to Arsenal’s midfield target Houssem Aouar who is currently valued at €50m.
If Arsenal could secure Julian’s signature in January, he will be a long-term successor for Mesut Ozil.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023