Arsenal are ready to welcome their first January signing from Germany. Arsenal made some decent signings in the summer bringing in the likes of Willian and Thomas Partey to help strengthen their team.
However, there was a deal they couldn’t complete on the deadline day like they did with Thomas Partey. The player is
Netherlands born Defender Omar Rekik. Arsenal has almost completed his deal and is expected to officially sign for them in January.
As the 19 years old is set to join Arsenal in January, it is possible he is loaned back to his Club Hertha Berlin as part of the deal to make him permanent in Arsenal.
The Defender has played in Different youths system including Manchester City. However, According to the Bild, Arsenal will have to pay a sum of €600,000 (£540,000)to complete the deal of the player in other for him to have his Medical ahead of his Move to the Emirates stadium
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023