Atletico Madrid could complete a deal with £35,000-a-week Arsenal star valued at €18m during winter.
Atletico Madrid are considering improving their defence once the winter transfer window reopens, with Kieran Trippier been set to miss the next few months due to a betting ban.
Atletico Madrid have now identified 23 years old Arsenal star as a potential transfer target, and could complete a deal with the 23 years old midfielder once the winter transfer window is reopened, according to reports.
The £35,000-a-week Arsenal star has been stunning in performance for the Gunners, establishing himself as a key player and as well enjoying a regular first team start.
The North London club could complete a deal with the 23 years old star Ainsley Maitland-Niles during the winter, according to the Sun.
The 23 years old midfielder, who is valued in the region of €18m by Transfermarkt, could be seen in the winter, given an agreement is reached between the two clubs, for Atletico Madrid to complete the signing of the 23 years old midfielder.
- Watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Match #LIVCRY August 15, 2022
- Watch Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #CHETOT #PL August 14, 2022
- Watch Lecce vs Inter Milan Live Streaming Match #LecceInter August 13, 2022
- Watch PSG vs Montpellier Live Streaming Match #PSGMHSC #FRA August 13, 2022
- Watch Barcelona vs Rayo Vallecano Live Streaming Match #BarçaRayo #LaLiga August 13, 2022