The future of Samuel Umtiti, Clement Lenglet, and Oscar Mingueza’s futures at Nou Camp isn’t certain, moreover with Gerard Pique in the illustrious stage of his football career.
This has resulted in FC Barcelona’s interest in signing a new center-back defender in the summer, as they have been linked with a move to sign some defenders lately.
However, the Blaugrana have started working towards signing a 23-year-old European defender, as they have reportedly offered Sevilla €20million plus two players to secure the services of Jules Kounde.
According to AS, the Catalan giants have offered Sevilla €20 million-plus Sergino Dest and Lenglet to prise a 23-year-old French international (Jules Kounde) away from the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium. It is left to be seen whether Sevilla will accept this offer.
In other news, Chelsea FC are also interested in signing Jules Kounde, which means Barcelona needs to face stiff competition from Chelsea FC.
- Chelsea Transfer: Thiago Silva welcomes Neymar to Chelsea June 28, 2022
- “He has to go to Chelsea” – Blues defender urges club to sign star, transfer would be ‘for the best June 28, 2022
- Big Blow to Chelsea as Ousmané Dembélé has decided to renew his contract with Barcelona. June 27, 2022
- DONE DEAL: Gabriel Jesus to Arsenal announcement date ‘revealed June 26, 2022
- Chelsea Confirm 1st Summer Signing, Blues Agree Terms With €60M Star, Rice, Ronaldo June 26, 2022