When two elephants engage in a battle, the grasses suffers, the field will contain great set of players by 9:00 PM at camp Nou. The first leg was played in Allianz Stadium and Barca won the Italian giant 2:0, Ousmane Dembele and Lionel Messi was on the score sheet, Cristiano Ronaldo was out, but in the reverse fixture he is fit for selection.
This is how the four teams stand at the moment, FC Barcelona are on top of Group G with fifteen points and +14 goals difference after five matches, Juventus are in second position with twelve points and +7 goals difference, Dynamo Kyiv and Ferencvarosi are in third and fourth positions respectively with one point apiece.
Ronaldo and his teammates will finish as group leaders if they defeat Barcelona 3:0 later tonight, while the other two teams will battle for a place in the Europa league competition.
Martin Braithwaite will top 9, Pedri, Antoine Griezmann and Lionel Messi will join forces and support in the attack. Miralem Pjanic and Frenkie de Jong will play in the middle of the pack. Sergino Dest, Ronald Araujo, Clement Lenglet, Jordi Alba will be in charge of the defence, while Marc-Andre ter Stegen will be in goal.
How Juventus could line up.
Undoubtedly it will be a very tough match.
Will Juventus win in this encounter? What are your predictions.
Content created and supplied by
- Watch PSV Eindhoven vs Monaco Live Streaming Match #PSVMON #UCL #PSVASM August 9, 2022
- Watch Marseille vs Reims Live Streaming Match #OMSDR August 7, 2022
- Watch Barcelona vs Pumas UNAM Live Streaming Match August 7, 2022
- Watch West Ham vs Manchester City Live Streaming Match #WHUMCI #EPL #PL August 7, 2022
- Watch Manchester United vs Brighton Live Streaming Match #MUNBHA #EPL #FPL #PL August 7, 2022