Arsenal Football Club will take on Villarreal Football Club today in one of the semi finals match in the UEFA Europa League.
The Gunners will welcome back three of their key players after they returned to training following various Injury concerns that kept them out of action.
This is a big boost for Arsenal Football Club as Kieran Tierney, Alexandra Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang were all back in training for the Gunners ahead of today’s crucial Europa league encounter with Spanish Giants, Villarreal.
This will be a massive Injury boost for coach Mikel Arteta as he will have more key players available for this match as compared to the last few matches.
Scottish defender, Kieran Tierney is making his return after more than a month on the sidelines while Alexandra Lacazette is returning after a short spell on the sidelines.
Aubameyang is making his long-awaited return to the team after his full recovery from malaria and he now look set to feature for the Gunners later today when they face off with Villarreal Football Club.
Meanwhile, which of these returning Players do you think Arsenal really need for today’s game? Share your thoughts with us, thanks.
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023
- £71m Chelsea player is now at risk of being sold in the summer, Frank Leboeuf thinks he’s ‘shameful’ January 14, 2023
- Star To Undergo Medical Tests After £20M Bid Was Accepted, Mudryk To Arsenal Latest, Sarabia, Moura January 14, 2023
- No player has scored more goals in Europe’s top 5 Leagues than Victor Osimhen since October 16, 2022 January 14, 2023
- Chelsea set to get rid of seven players worth almost £270m as Boehly demolishes old Abramovich policy January 14, 2023