West Ham have been sent a clear transfer message regarding the future of Chelsea linked Declan Rice this summer
Rice has been in the headlines alot over the past 12 months as there is constant speculation in the media that all the big clubs are very much interested in a potential deal
That led to the Hammers placing a massive £150M price tag on the head of Declan Rice – and the player himself has come out and hinted that he is more than happy to stay with the London club this summer.
United – Chelsea and Man City are just the three clubs that are interested in a possible deal and amid all the speculation that Thomas Tuchel is now keen on a possible move – Former Chelsea defender Glen Johnson believes the Hammers should cash in and sell their captain for big money while they can.
“Yes absolutely,” Johnson responded when asked by BettingOdds if they should cash in sooner rather than later.
“It’s not good business to let players walk out for free or run their contract down. It doesn’t make any sense. West Ham have to be ruthless with him and say ‘here’s the contract, either sign it and if you don’t want to sign it then you’ve got to go’.
“You can’t let your best players leave on either a discount or a free.
“If West Ham don’t believe he’s going to commit himself long-term then they’ve got to get rid of him.”
I mean if West Ham get anything near that £150 million valuation of Rice – then they should cash in on the player despite the fact he is the main reason for their success last season
That money could go along way to getting a fresh squad – and considering he will leave at some point in the near future – West Ham should get as much as they possible can
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023