Chelsea travel to St. James’ Park today to take on Newcastle United. The blues have been impressive in recent games and would be keen to continue their run of victories. In preparations for the trip to Tyneside, the players trained at the club’s training facility in Cobhams on Thursday and Friday before hitting the road.
Friday’s session saw the three main goalkeepers, Mendy, Kepa and Caballero do some shot stopping routine at the training ground. The trio were monitored by the goalkeeping coach who seemed impressed by their performances.
It is worth noting that Technical Director Petr Cech, who is also part Chelsea’s Premier League squad – had practiced the same routine a day earlier, prompting suggestions that he might be making his return to professional football soon.
Mendy has been exceptional and has cemented his spot between the sticks since joining in the summer. However, it is possible that manager Frank Lampard may want to give him some rest in the ahead of a busy schedule. Should Mendy be rested against Newcastle, which of the other three goalies would you rather see between the goal posts?
Will Kepa Arrizabalaga be recalled or will 39 years old Caballero be given a chance? How about the legendary Petr Cech, would you love to see him between the sticks versus Newcastle?
- eFootball 2023 Mobile (PES 23) Apk+Obb v7.2.0 Download Android & iOS December 7, 2022
- Dream League Soccer 2023 (DLS 23) Apk v10.010 Download Android & iOS December 5, 2022
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022