After weeks of drama, Chelsea have made an official announcement over the change of ownership today.
The Blues released a statement on their website: “Chelsea Football Club can confirm that a final and definitive agreement was entered into last night to sell the Club to the Todd Boehly/Clearlake Capital consortium.
“It is expected that the transaction will be completed on Monday. The Club will update further at that time.”
Boehly takes over from Roman Abramovich, who was Chelsea’s owner for almost 19 years. We hope this new era brings a lot of success for Chelsea
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023