After weeks of drama, Chelsea have made an official announcement over the change of ownership today.
The Blues released a statement on their website: “Chelsea Football Club can confirm that a final and definitive agreement was entered into last night to sell the Club to the Todd Boehly/Clearlake Capital consortium.
“It is expected that the transaction will be completed on Monday. The Club will update further at that time.”
Boehly takes over from Roman Abramovich, who was Chelsea’s owner for almost 19 years. We hope this new era brings a lot of success for Chelsea
- Chelsea Transfer: Thiago Silva welcomes Neymar to Chelsea June 28, 2022
- “He has to go to Chelsea” – Blues defender urges club to sign star, transfer would be ‘for the best June 28, 2022
- Big Blow to Chelsea as Ousmané Dembélé has decided to renew his contract with Barcelona. June 27, 2022
- DONE DEAL: Gabriel Jesus to Arsenal announcement date ‘revealed June 26, 2022
- Chelsea Confirm 1st Summer Signing, Blues Agree Terms With €60M Star, Rice, Ronaldo June 26, 2022