Chelsea and Liverpool will meet in the Champions League semi-finals should they both win their quarter-final draws.
The Blues will face off against Porto as the Reds will meet Real Madrid in a repeat of the 2018 final.
Chelsea will be pleased to have avoided all of the big guns in the quarters to land the kindest possible draw in Porto.
But Tuchel declared after eliminating La Liga leaders Atletico Madrid this week that his side would fear no-one.
“I’m sure no one will want to play against us and there’s no need for us to be afraid,” he said after guiding Chelsea to this stage for the first time since 2014.
“Quarter-final means there’s only four games – it’s a big step and feels excellent.”
In the other quarter-finals, Manchester City will face Borussia Dortmund and holders Bayern Munich take on Paris Saint-Germain, with the winners of those ties meeting in the other semi.
The quarter-final first legs will be played across April 6 and 7, with the second legs across April 13 and 14;
Champions League quarter-final draw
Man City vs Borussia Dortmund
Porto vs Chelsea
Bayern Munich vs PSG
Real Madrid vs Liverpool
Champions League semi-final draw
Bayern Munich/PSG vs Man City/Dortmund
Real Madrid/Liverpool vs Porto/Chelsea
- Arsenal Reach Verbal Agreement With Manchester City, Set To Sign Gabriel Jesus For £45 Million June 24, 2022
- Roca, Fabio & 14 Other Players Who’ve Completed Transfers & Will Compete In The 2022/23 EPL Season June 24, 2022
- 16 Done Deal that have been completed by premier league clubs so far in the transfer window. June 23, 2022
- Transfer News: Chelsea completes official deal, player completes medicals ahead of move. June 23, 2022
- Chelsea striker targets – latest transfer odds: Bookies reveal full list of forwards who could replace Romelu Lukaku June 22, 2022