Chelsea will have a chance to close the gap on a top-four spot in the English Premier League on Thursday when they welcome Manchester City to Stamford Bridge Stadium.
The Graham Potter-led team will be going in the much anticipated Premier League match after their disappointing 1-1 draw against Nottingham Forest last weekend which place their top-four finish dream in a tight spot. The Londoners will now be aiming to get the much-needed victory over the Citizens on Thursday to revive their hope of a top-four spot in the campaign.
While the likes of Ngolo Kante, Reece James, and Armando Broja have all been ruled out of the game against Manchester City on Thursday, Wesley Fofana, Ben Chilwell, and Edouard Mendy have slim hopes of featuring in the game as they still battling with their respective injuries.
Chelsea’s possible lineup vs Manchester City:
Kepa; Azpilicueta, Silva, Koulibaly, Cucurella; Kovacic, Zakaria; Sterling, Mount, Pulisic, and. Aubameyang.
The highly anticipated English Premier League match between Chelsea and Manchester City is expected to begin at exactly 9 PM Nigerian time on Thursday
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023
- £71m Chelsea player is now at risk of being sold in the summer, Frank Leboeuf thinks he’s ‘shameful’ January 14, 2023
- Star To Undergo Medical Tests After £20M Bid Was Accepted, Mudryk To Arsenal Latest, Sarabia, Moura January 14, 2023
- No player has scored more goals in Europe’s top 5 Leagues than Victor Osimhen since October 16, 2022 January 14, 2023