The Champions League match between Chelsea and AC Milan took place today. Both teams gave it their all on the field, making it a very entertaining match. Aubameyang served as the attack’s leader as Chelsea’s starting eleven was incredibly potent.
Graham Potter wanted his team to put up a strong offensive display, so the Chelsea striker joined Raheem Sterling and Mason Mount in the attack.
Leao, Giroud, Brahim, and Krunic led the attack for AC Milan, who had a solid starting lineup. Overall, both teams had excellent starting lineups when the match began.
In the game, Chelsea had a strong start to the first half as they won the first half 2-0. Despite leading at halt time, check out 1 tactical mistake Graham Potter made below.
1) Starting With Jorginho Ahead Of Gallagher
Despite scoring the first goal for Chelsea through the penalty spot, Jorginho wasn’t at his best in the first half as he had a below-par performance. Gallagher would have been more solid in the defensive midfield role following his recent top form.
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023
- £71m Chelsea player is now at risk of being sold in the summer, Frank Leboeuf thinks he’s ‘shameful’ January 14, 2023
- Star To Undergo Medical Tests After £20M Bid Was Accepted, Mudryk To Arsenal Latest, Sarabia, Moura January 14, 2023
- No player has scored more goals in Europe’s top 5 Leagues than Victor Osimhen since October 16, 2022 January 14, 2023