Chelsea’s new takeover will be announced in the next few days, this comes after the Premier League and the UK government’s approval of Todd Boehly led consortium proposals.
The American businessman to takeover the London club from Roman Abramovich who has been the club owner for the past 19 years. And with the new takeover getting close to its completion, Chelsea has already been linked with a host of top players around Europe, as they will look to rebuild the team to begin the new era of the club in a good fashion from next season, and the American businessman is willing to support Thomas Tuchel with the funds needed to sign new players in the summer with a host of senior players very likely to leave the club this summer.
And according to some reports in recent days, we have gathered the names of top players who could become the first signings of Todd Boehly’s era.
1. Jules Kounde: Kounde has been linked with Chelsea in the past couple of months after failing to join the club last summer. And with Rudiger and a few other senior defenders likely to leave this summer, he has been one of the club’s top targets in recent weeks, and he was spotted in Lindon a few days ago and he could be the first signing of the Todd Boehly’s era once the takeover is completed.
2. Calgary Soyuncu: Soyuncu has emerged as a surprise center-back target for Chelsea in the last few days after haveng a good season with Leicester City. The Blues will look to replace their outgoing senior defenders as soon as the club sale is concluded, and according to a report from Mirror, the London club are interested in signing the Leicester City center-back which could cost them just £19m.
3. Raheem Sterling: Sterling has been linked with a host of top European clubs in recent weeks, and he is likely to leave Manchester City after helping them win their 4th Premier League title in 5 years. And he could be making a shock move to this summer, as the Blues will be looking to add more powerful and experienced wingers to their team for next season.
4. Christopher Nkunku: Chelsea is among the many clubs who are fighting to secure Nkunku’s signature this summer, thanks to his impressive performances in the just-concluded season for RB Leipzig, scoring 34 goals with 20 assists in all competitions for the Bundesliga side, including 20 goals with 15 assists in the league. And as the Premier League side will be looking to strengthen their attacking department this summer, they could sign the French talented winger once the club takeover is completed.
The likes of Josko Gvardio, Kalidou Koulibaly, Wesley Fofana, Ibrahim Sangare, and Neymar have also been linked with the club in recent days
- Watch Nantes vs Lille Live Streaming Match #FCNLOSC #Ligue1 August 12, 2022
- England coach Garth Southgate visits Raheem Sterling, Reece James, Chilwell and others during Chelsea’s training (Photos) August 12, 2022
- Players who could still complete a move to new club before transfer window ends as they have been linked to other clubs August 12, 2022
- Things Doctors Check On Footballers During Medical Before A Deal Is Completed August 12, 2022
- Watch Real Madrid vs Eintracht Frankfurt Live Streaming Match #UEFASupercup #RealMadrid #Frankfurt #RMASGE August 10, 2022
Sports News16 hours ago
Players who could still complete a move to new club before transfer window ends as they have been linked to other clubs
Sportsextral16 hours ago
Things Doctors Check On Footballers During Medical Before A Deal Is Completed
Live Streaming9 hours ago
Watch Nantes vs Lille Live Streaming Match #FCNLOSC #Ligue1
Sports News15 hours ago
England coach Garth Southgate visits Raheem Sterling, Reece James, Chilwell and others during Chelsea’s training (Photos)