Chelsea handed UCL advantage as Atletico Madrid key player is set to miss the knockout round
Breaking News : Atletico Madrid Right-Back Kieran Trippier has been banned from all football for 10 weeks and fined 70,000 pounds for breaching the FA’s anti-betting rules.
Kieran Trippier has been suspended for 10 weeks and fined £70,000 for breaching FA betting rules. The ban will run until February 28, 2021 and prevents him from playing for Atletico Madrid against Chelsea in the first leg of the UEFA Champions League Round of 16 tie.
This will come as a welcome news to Frank Lampard and Chelsea as Trippier has been a key player for Diego Simeone’s side this season.
According to Squwaka Football, Kieran Trippier is the only outfield player to have not missed a single minute of football in Atletico Madrid’s La Liga campaign in the 2020/21 season so far.
Trippier will be dearly missed by the Spaniard giants who are one of the favorites to win the UEFA Champions League trophy this season.
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023