Chelsea will return to Premier League tonight following the defeat against Wolverhampton last Tuesday night. Chelsea was defeated in their last two Premier League games, lost 1-0 to Everton and 2-1 to Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Chelsea’s 2 players are set to miss today’s match at Stamford Bridge due to injury problems.
Chelsea right-back, James is set to miss today’s match against West Ham United due to the knee injury he picked up in training. James has been one of Chelsea’s key players, with the 21-year-old starting 11 of the Blues’ 13 Premier League games so far this season.This shows that Cesar Azpilicueta will replace him.
Odoi has returned to training since last week and the winger could be available today but may not start.
Hakim Ziyech also joined training on Friday following his hamstring injury against Leeds United. The winger is expected to miss today’s match.
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023
- £71m Chelsea player is now at risk of being sold in the summer, Frank Leboeuf thinks he’s ‘shameful’ January 14, 2023
- Star To Undergo Medical Tests After £20M Bid Was Accepted, Mudryk To Arsenal Latest, Sarabia, Moura January 14, 2023
- No player has scored more goals in Europe’s top 5 Leagues than Victor Osimhen since October 16, 2022 January 14, 2023
- Chelsea set to get rid of seven players worth almost £270m as Boehly demolishes old Abramovich policy January 14, 2023