Chelsea will return to Premier League tonight following the defeat against Wolverhampton last Tuesday night. Chelsea was defeated in their last two Premier League games, lost 1-0 to Everton and 2-1 to Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Chelsea’s 2 players are set to miss today’s match at Stamford Bridge due to injury problems.
Chelsea right-back, James is set to miss today’s match against West Ham United due to the knee injury he picked up in training. James has been one of Chelsea’s key players, with the 21-year-old starting 11 of the Blues’ 13 Premier League games so far this season.This shows that Cesar Azpilicueta will replace him.
Odoi has returned to training since last week and the winger could be available today but may not start.
Hakim Ziyech also joined training on Friday following his hamstring injury against Leeds United. The winger is expected to miss today’s match.
- Watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Match #LIVCRY August 15, 2022
- Watch Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #CHETOT #PL August 14, 2022
- Watch Lecce vs Inter Milan Live Streaming Match #LecceInter August 13, 2022
- Watch PSG vs Montpellier Live Streaming Match #PSGMHSC #FRA August 13, 2022
- Watch Barcelona vs Rayo Vallecano Live Streaming Match #BarçaRayo #LaLiga August 13, 2022