Chelsea Injury Update: Chelsea Suffer Injury Blow Ahead Of West Ham United Clash
Chelsea will return to Premier League tonight following the defeat against Wolverhampton last Tuesday night. Chelsea was defeated in their last two Premier League games, lost 1-0 to Everton and 2-1 to Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Chelsea’s 2 players are set to miss today’s match at Stamford Bridge due to injury problems.
Chelsea right-back, James is set to miss today’s match against West Ham United due to the knee injury he picked up in training. James has been one of Chelsea’s key players, with the 21-year-old starting 11 of the Blues’ 13 Premier League games so far this season.This shows that Cesar Azpilicueta will replace him.
Odoi has returned to training since last week and the winger could be available today but may not start.
Hakim Ziyech also joined training on Friday following his hamstring injury against Leeds United. The winger is expected to miss today’s match.
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023