Chelsea players have completed their first training session with Ant Barry, the assistant coach of the team who on Wednesday assumed the position of Thomas Tuchel who has been sacked from the club for poor performance.
As the club flagged off the quest to get a replacement for the German tactician, the players regrouped at the Cobham training ground on Wednesday, after their shocking 1-0 loss to Dinamo Zagreb on Tuesday in the UEFA Champions League. The team completed their first training session ahead of their next English Premier League game against Fulham on Saturday, with the team’s assistant coach backing instructions to the player.
Among the players spotted in training with Chelsea on Wednesday include Denis Zakaria, Christian Pulisic, Armando Broja, Jorginho, Marc Cucurella, Carney Chukwuemeka, Trevoh Chalobah, Thiago Silva, and Conor Gallagher.
Check out the training photos below:
The Blues will face Fulham in their next English Premier League game on Saturday, and Ant Barry is expected to be in charge of the team for the contest.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023