Chelsea ready to agree deal to complete the signing of €210,000-a-week World Class star.
Chelsea drew their last Premier League match against Aston Villa on Monday, having lost to their London rival Arsenal during the previous week.
The West London club are now planning on adding some quality players to their squad in the winter transfer window, having spent around £230million to bring the likes of Timo Werner, Kai Harvertz, Hakim Ziyech, Malang Sarr among others during the last summer transfer window.
Chelsea in a bid to improve their attack, have now identified 20 years old England international, who plays for Borussia Dortmund and collects €210,000-a-week wages from Borussia Dortmund as a potential transfer target.
Chelsea are reportedly ready to agree deal to complete the signing of the 20 years old once the winter transfer window reopens, according to reports.
The €210,000-a-week Bundesliga star, has been stunning in performance for Borussia Dortmund since he joined them from Manchester City, enjoying a regular first team start.
Chelsea having identified the 20 years old, who is known for his World-Class pacing, dribbling and finishing abilities, are reportedly ready to agree deal to complete the signing of the 20 years old world class attacker during winter, according to the Sun.
The 20 years old Jadon Sancho has played 11 games for Borussia Dortmund during this campaign, providing four assists in all competitions.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023