Chelsea Ready To Agree €100million Deal To Complete The Signing Of €156,000-a-week World Class Star
Chelsea were able to bolster their attack during the last summer transfer window, during which they spent £123million to bring the likes of Kai Harvertz and Timo Werner to the Stamford Bridge.
The Blues, having spent huge on the Germans duo Kai Harvertz and Timo Werner, are now reportedly planning on improving their attack in the next transfer window, and have reportedly made 20 years old Borussia Dortmund world class striker signing a priority for the next summer.
Chelsea are reportedly ready to agree deal to complete the signing of the 20 years old prolific striker in the next summer according to reports.
The 20 years old who is currently on he sidelined, has been astonishing in performance for the Bundesliga outfits, with his great form reported to have attracted the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Chelsea have however made the 20 years old Erling Haaland, who is valued in the region of €100m and pockets €156,000-a-week wages signing a priority for the next summer.
The 20 years old world class striker, has been able to scored 17 goals for Borussia Dortmund during this campaign across all competitions.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023