Chelsea Ready To Agree €100million Deal To Complete The Signing Of €156,000-a-week World Class Star
Chelsea were able to bolster their attack during the last summer transfer window, during which they spent £123million to bring the likes of Kai Harvertz and Timo Werner to the Stamford Bridge.
The Blues, having spent huge on the Germans duo Kai Harvertz and Timo Werner, are now reportedly planning on improving their attack in the next transfer window, and have reportedly made 20 years old Borussia Dortmund world class striker signing a priority for the next summer.
Chelsea are reportedly ready to agree deal to complete the signing of the 20 years old prolific striker in the next summer according to reports.
The 20 years old who is currently on he sidelined, has been astonishing in performance for the Bundesliga outfits, with his great form reported to have attracted the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Chelsea have however made the 20 years old Erling Haaland, who is valued in the region of €100m and pockets €156,000-a-week wages signing a priority for the next summer.
The 20 years old world class striker, has been able to scored 17 goals for Borussia Dortmund during this campaign across all competitions.
- Mike Dean admits he got Marc Cucurella/ Cristian Romero VAR decision wrong during Chelsea vs Spurs August 18, 2022
- Chelsea hopeful of sealing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang deal August 18, 2022
- Watch Apollon vs Olympiacos Live Streaming Match #APOLOLY August 18, 2022
- Watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Match #LIVCRY August 15, 2022
- Watch Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #CHETOT #PL August 14, 2022