The English Premier League giants Chelsea are considering a move for highly-rated Italian defender, Alessio Romagnoli this summer transfer window.
According to various reports in London, The West London based club Chelsea are in talks with the AC Milan center-back in order to convince him in joining them next season.
The 27 years old Italian defender who will be available as a free-transfer when his contract expires at the end of the season has been contacted by Chelsea as they aim to bring him to Stamford Bridge next season.
The highly-rated defender has reportedly rejected the new contract talks with AC Milan as he aims to sign for another club around Europe.
The Blues have started internal talks with his agent and some reports confirmed that he will be willing to join the English club when his current contract expires at the end of the season.
The English Premier League giants Chelsea have reportedly offered him about 3 million euros signing fee bonus and 175,000 weekly wages to convince him in signing for the club this summer transfer window.
The 27 years old AC Milan captain has registered 10 goals and 3 assists in his seven years stint at the club.
- Arsenal Reach Verbal Agreement With Manchester City, Set To Sign Gabriel Jesus For £45 Million June 24, 2022
- Roca, Fabio & 14 Other Players Who’ve Completed Transfers & Will Compete In The 2022/23 EPL Season June 24, 2022
- 16 Done Deal that have been completed by premier league clubs so far in the transfer window. June 23, 2022
- Transfer News: Chelsea completes official deal, player completes medicals ahead of move. June 23, 2022
- Chelsea striker targets – latest transfer odds: Bookies reveal full list of forwards who could replace Romelu Lukaku June 22, 2022