CHELSEA are looking for attacking reinforcements after the departure of Romelu Lukaku.
And bookmakers Betfair have revealed WHO are the most likely arrivals to replace the Belgium international at Stamford Bridge.
The Blues signed the 29-year-old from Inter Milan for £97.5million in August 2021, but he’s heading back to the Serie A heavyweights having struggled last season.
Lukaku scored 15 goals in all competitions for Chelsea but registered just three in the final 15 Premier League matches.
His departure leaves manager Thomas Tuchel with 20-year-old Armando Broja and Timo Werner as his striker options.
The Blues, now owned by Todd Boehly, could be set to make a splash in the transfer market and a forward is their top priority.
Betfair think that Barcelona’s Ousmane Dembele is the most likely signing at odds of 8/15.
The French winger will be available on a free transfer in just over a week with his contract set to expire.
Spanish publication Sport claim he’s got an offer on the table from Xavi’s side, but Tuchel is a big admirer of the 25-year-old
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023