Chelsea could reportedly go head-to-head with Barcelona to sign Sergio Aguero this summer.
The Argentine has been with Manchester City for nearly a decade, but his future is uncertain at the moment
Aguero’s current deal expires at the end of June and he recently said that he is unsure whether he will extend his stay.
According to The Mail, the Blues are long-term admirers of Aguero from his Atletico days and they may look to pursue his signature.
However, they could face competition from Barcelona, who are reported to have already offered a contract to the marksman.
Aguero is the Cityzens’ all-time leading scorer with 257 goals, but he has fallen out-of-favour this season.
He has been a regular on the bench in recent weeks and has netted just three goals from 11 appearances.
The club are looking to sign Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund and that may pave the way for Aguero’s exit.
Aguero is reportedly open to staying in the Premier League and that may boost the Blues’ chances of signing him.
In the English Premier League season 2020/21, Sergio Agüero has played 4 matches (plus 4 as a sub). He has 4 shots on target from a total of 7 shots and have scored 1 goal (1.65 xG). Sergio Agüero averages 11 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 82%, and has 0 assists.
In the Champions League season 2020, Sergio Agüero played 1 match (plus 4 as a sub). He has 2 shots on target from a total of 2 shots and scored 2 goals (1.48 xG). Sergio Agüero averaged 4 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 78%, and had 0 assists.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023