The Blues will look to build on a glorious end to the season that saw them win the Champions League under Thomas Tuchel who only arrived at Stamford Bridge in late January
Their performance in the final of European club football’s most prestigious competition typified everything positive about Tuchel’s Chelsea, defensively resilient while making a number of chances against a side of Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City’s calibre.
The game finished 1-0 on the night, with club record signing Kai Havertz bagging the only goal and going some way to paying off his £72million price tag for that effort alone.
Last summer saw Chelsea part ways with more than £220m on additions to the playing staff, with each one having mixed levels of success since arriving in West London.
Despite spending so much last year, given the Champions League success it is likely that Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich will provide more than a sufficient amount of cash for Tuchel to use how he sees fit in the upcoming transfer window
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023