Chelsea host West Ham United at Stamford Bridge today as they will be aiming to renew their pursuit of the Premier League title after suffering back to back defeats.
West Ham United on the other hand have won three out of their last five EPL games, with one draw and defeat completing it.
It will be a huge test for Frank Lampard side because as it stands Manchester United are already ahead of them on the league table with four points and Solskjaer’s men are still having a game on hand.
Frank Lampard had said last that he hopes both Hakim Ziyech and Callum Hudson Odio will be able to feature for the game as they would be assessed today.
Reece James will be rested after reports in london claimed he’s going through a pain on his knee. Cesar Azpilicueta will retain his place.
Lampard has told both Timo Werner and Kai Havertz to step up their games and shun down critics.
While for the Hammers, David Moyes Confirmed that Michail Antonio is back but the game might be coming too soon for him.
On Fabian Balbuena, the coach said he’s not sure if the player will be available for the clash because he was initially suffering from groin injury.
However here are the possible Lineups for Chelsea, West Ham United
Drop your predictions for this game below.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023