Former Chelsea star, Joe Cole, has criticized forward, Timo Werner, following the Blues’ Premier League 2-1 defeat against Wolves on Tuesday night.
Cole, who said Werner needs to brush up on his finishing, wants Chelsea manager, Frank Lampard, to drop him from the club’s squad.
Werner struggled to make an impact in the match as Wolves defeated Chelsea, thanks to two second-half goals from Daniel Podence and Pedro Neto.
Olivier Giroud did score for Lampard’s men at Molineux Stadium.
“I think Werner when he comes in off that left, he is very, very dangerous,” Cole said on Amazon Prime Video after the match.
“I just think he just needs to brush up on his finishing, but he is a young striker, and he will do that.
“So I have got no doubts he’ll be a top player for Chelsea, but there are options now and he [Lampard] needs to move it around.
“Ziyech and Hudson-Odoi to come back in, freshen it up at some point. Take Werner out, bring him back in.
“It is a marathon to win a title usually, and certainly this year. You have got to use your whole squad. So Werner maybe comes out, bring the other lads back in.”
“I think he has had a good start to his Chelsea career,” he added.
“You can compare him with other big foreign imports. Sometimes they come to this league – certainly, in these situations, you’ve to understand it might take time for them to settle.
“I think for him and Havertz it has as well. Werner has probably settled in a little bit quicker. They are two top players, I know because you see the glimpses.
“But I’ve no doubt Werner and Havertz will be massive players for Chelsea.”
- Dream League Soccer 2023 (DLS 23) Apk v10.010 Download Android & iOS December 5, 2022
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022
- Download God Of War Ragnarok PPSSPP ISO File Highly Compressed for Android & IOS November 24, 2022