ERLING HAALAND trained with his Manchester City team-mates for the first time since his transfer.
The striker, 21, completed a £51million move to City in June after impressing for Borussia Dortmund.
But he has had to remain patient for his first taste of a Pep Guardiola training session as the Citizens started pre-season later than some of their Prem rivals.
Haaland’s wait is over however with the Norwegian coming up against his new team-mates on City’s pre-season tour of the US.
He beamed from ear to ear as he was put through his paces ahead of games against Club America and Bayern Munich.
Haaland clashed for the ball with Ederson during a training session and worked on his strength and conditioning in the gym.
And once training was complete the striker enjoyed an ice bath alongside Oleksandr Zinchenko and Jack Grealish.
England star Grealish has also been smiling in training this week as he welcomed another new signing to the squad, Kalvin Phillips.
Before flying out to America Grealish was joined by team-mates Kevin De Bruyne, Riyad Mahrez, Kyle Walker and Phil Foden, at The Bubble Room in Alderley Edge.
The group enjoyed a fun evening after a gruelling first week of pre-season training
- Watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Match #LIVCRY August 15, 2022
- Watch Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #CHETOT #PL August 14, 2022
- Watch Lecce vs Inter Milan Live Streaming Match #LecceInter August 13, 2022
- Watch PSG vs Montpellier Live Streaming Match #PSGMHSC #FRA August 13, 2022
- Watch Barcelona vs Rayo Vallecano Live Streaming Match #BarçaRayo #LaLiga August 13, 2022