The draw for the round of 32 of the 2019-20 UEFA Europa League will be made at midday GMT / 7 a.m. ET on Monday, Dec. 14.
Europa League group winners and the four best third-ranked teams in the Champions League will be in one pot, with group runners-up and the other four Champions League third-placed teams in the other pot.
Teams from the same national association cannot face each other, nor can teams who played each other in the group stage of this season’s Europa League. Team dropping down from the UCL can be drawn against each other.
Group winners/best third-placed teams will be away in the first leg, with ties to be played on Feb. 18. Return legs will be played on Feb. 25.
Qualified as group winners/from UCL: AC Milan, Ajax, Arsenal, AS Roma, Bayer Leverkusen, Club Brugge, Dinamo Zagreb, Hoffenheim, Leicester City, Manchester United, Napoli, PSV Eindhoven, Rangers, Shakhtar Donetsk, Tottenham Hotspur, Villarreal
Qualified as group runners-up/from UCL: Antwerp, Benfica, Braga, Dynamo Kiev, FC Salzburg, Granada, Krasnodar, Lille, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Molde, Olympiakos, Real Sociedad, Red Star Belgrade, Slavia Prague, Wolfsberger, Young Boys
The draw for the round of 16 will then take place after these ties on Friday, Feb. 26.
UEFA will draw the quarterfinal and semifinal ties on the same day this season, scheduled for March 19.
The final will take place in Poland at the Stadion Energa in Gdansk on Wednesday, May 26.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023