Manchester United played a two all draw against Leicester City at the King Power Stadium last Saturday. Portuguese sensation, Bruno Fernandes scored a goal, and also made an assist in the match to send a signal to his fellow Premier League players, that he is best for business. The Red Devils and the Foxes were aiming for a big win to move further ahead on the Premier League log.
The Manchester club was the team that opened the scoring through Marcus Rashford, United’s inform player, Bruno Fernandes did the magic by assisting Rashford to score the first goal. The Foxes didn’t took much time before equalizing through Baines in the 31st minute of the game.
Fernandes put United ahead once again in the 79th minutes, before an own goal from Tuanzebe to level the game for the Foxes.
The Red Devils talisman has been directly involved in fourty three goals in all competitions since arriving Old Trafford in January.
The Portuguese has scored ten goals and made six assists since the start of the 2020/2021 Premier League season. He has also scored four goals and assisted one in the UEFA Champions League this season.
The midfield maestro has also won the PFA player of the Month in November to make it three in 2020. He is the third player in Premier league history to win the award three times in a calender year. The other players were Ashly Young in 2008, and Harry Kane in 2017.
Bruno’s performances in November could see him grab the EFA award in December, to become the first Premier League Player ever to win the award four times in a calender year
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023