Latest news from the Mirror on FIFA 23 as some of Chelsea’s players and Real Madrid’s Karim Benzema appear to have had their FIFA 23 ratings leaked by EA Sports.
It appears that EA Sports has leaked the FIFA 23 ratings for 18 Chelsea players and Real Madrid’s Karim Benzema.
One week after giving a first look at FIFA 23 with their reveal trailer, EA has released a g ameplay deep-dive video with pitch notes, looking into the new changes coming to FIFA 23. These new changes included updates to HyperMotion2 technology, shooting, dribbling, defending and more.
The 11-minute 33-second video goes into extreme detail on what to expect from the gameplay in FIFA 23, and it was spotted that when going through the new set-piece system, EA seemingly revealed the rating of Real Madrid’s Benzema. It was then spotted in the Pitch Notes released by EA that they also seemingly revealed the ratings of 18 Chelsea players, including N’Golo Kante, Kai Havertz, Reece James and many more.
After an incredible season with Los Blancos, Benzema is tipped to win the Ballon d’Or and get a big upgrade in FIFA 23 after leading his side to La Liga and UEFA Champions League success. Chelsea had some standout performers last season as they made it to two cup finals, but some players have received downgrades as well following underwhelming campaigns.
So, according to what was released by EA Sports, what rating are the Chelsea squad and Benzema in FIFA 23? Let’s take a look.
EA Sports ‘Leak’ FIFA 23 ratings
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) – 91 rated (+2)
- N’Golo Kante (Chelsea) – 89 rated (-1)
- Thiago Silva (Chelsea) – 86 rated (+1)
- Edouard Mendy (Chelsea) – 86 rated (+3)
- Jorginho (Chelsea) – 85 rated
- Reece James (Chelsea) – 84 rated (+3)
- Mateo Kovacic (Chelsea) – 84 rated (+1)
- Hakim Ziyech (Chelsea) – 83 rated (-1)
- Timo Werner (Chelsea) – 83 rated (-1)
- Kai Havertz (Chelsea) – 83 rated (-1)
- Mason Mount (Chelsea) – 83 rated
- Christian Pulisic (Chelsea) – 82 rated
- Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea) – 82 rated (-1)
- Kepa (Chelsea) – 80 rated (+1)
- Marcos Alonso (Chelsea) – 79 rated
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea) – 76 rated (+1)
- Trevor Chalobah (Chelsea) – 76 rated (+3)
- Kenedy (Chelsea) – 76 rated (-2)
- Malang Sarr (Chelsea) – 75 rated (+1)
Six of Chelsea’s players have supposedly received downgrades in FIFA 23, with Kante appearing to drop to 89 rated overall. James, Edouard Mendy and Trevor Chalobah all have apparently received +3 upgrades, whilst Havertz, Timo Werner, Hakim Ziyech and Cesar Azpilicueta all drop by one overall rating.
As well as just the rating, it appears that according to the image released by EA, Chalobah’s position will change from CDM to CB and Ruben Loftus-Cheek will change from RM to CM. Christian Pulisic’s stats also appear in the leak, with the winger supposedly having 87 pace (-2), 71 shooting (+1), 73 passing, 86 dribbling, 37 defending and 59 physical whilst remaining with the same skill moves (4*), weak foot (4*) and work rates (medium/medium).
Benzema’s rating appeared to be leaked in the trailer, with his overall rating and some shooting stats appearing on the screen in the new set-piece system. According to the trailer, Benzema is set to have 84 penalties, 87 shot power (+2) and 92 finishing (+2) in FIFA 23.
What are your thoughts on these FIFA 23 ratings? Let us know in the comments below!
FIFA 23 is developed by EA Vancouver and EA Romania and will be available worldwide on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Stadia, PS4, and Xbox One on September 30. Early access for FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition begins on September 27, 2022.
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023
- £71m Chelsea player is now at risk of being sold in the summer, Frank Leboeuf thinks he’s ‘shameful’ January 14, 2023
- Star To Undergo Medical Tests After £20M Bid Was Accepted, Mudryk To Arsenal Latest, Sarabia, Moura January 14, 2023
- No player has scored more goals in Europe’s top 5 Leagues than Victor Osimhen since October 16, 2022 January 14, 2023
- Chelsea set to get rid of seven players worth almost £270m as Boehly demolishes old Abramovich policy January 14, 2023