Chelsea would be locking horns together with Newcastle tomorrow, at exactly 1:30pm. As, the Frank Lampard’s men would travel down to Newcastle, in continuing their Premier League fixtures.
Obviously, international break is over and all the Blues players are back to Stamford Bridge, in preparation to face Newcastle tomorrow. But, some Chelsea’s players aren’t around as the players trained yesterday.
Chelsea’s players were out at Cobham yesterday, as they trained hard and in preparation for tomorrow’s game against Newcastle. But, five of the Blues players weren’t pictured in training, with the others. As, nobody knows the cause of their absences.
The players are Timo Werner, Thiago Silva, Olivier Giroud, Jorginho and Emerson Palmieri, all these five players missed Chelsea’s training ahead of Newcastle match tomorrow, as they weren’t pictured during the training.
Probably, Chelsea would be facing and traveling to Newcastle tomorrow without these five players, as they didn’t training yesterday. Fikayo Tomori would be perfect to replace Thiago Silva, Chilwell/Alonso for Emerson, Kovavic for Jorginho, Abraham for Giroud and Hudson-Odoi for Werner.
See some pictures of Chelsea’s players that trained yesterday ahead of Newcastle game:-
Can Chelsea defeat Newcastle without these five players?
- Mike Dean admits he got Marc Cucurella/ Cristian Romero VAR decision wrong during Chelsea vs Spurs August 18, 2022
- Chelsea hopeful of sealing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang deal August 18, 2022
- Watch Apollon vs Olympiacos Live Streaming Match #APOLOLY August 18, 2022
- Watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Match #LIVCRY August 15, 2022
- Watch Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #CHETOT #PL August 14, 2022