Gabriel Jesus is on verge to completing his sensational move to Arsenal as his representative arrived in London to finalize the deal with the north London club this week.
The 25-year-old frontman has been heavily linked with a move to Emirates in recent months, after Mikel Arteta put the Brazilian as one of the primary target to strengthen his attacking options ahead of next season.
The Gunners want two new frontman as both Alexandre Lacazette and Eddie Nketiah set to leave the club next month while Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is already left in January transfer window.
With limited time on the pitch and potential arrival of Erling Haaland, Jesus consider leave Etihad this summer, and City also agree to let him depart following four successive years at the club.
He already confirmed Mikel Arteta’s side held productive talk with him and they interested in his project. However the Gunners yet to contact City over the deal but they expect to make enquiry regarding the deal this week since arrival of Jesus’s agent.
‘We had discussions with Arsenal about Gabriel Jesus and yes, we like the project,’ Pettinati told Fabrizio Romano.
‘It’s a serious possibility so we’re discussing.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023