Chelsea football club of England star Ben Chilwell has reacted after returning from the injury he sustained few days ago when he was on action for Gareth Southgate led England national team, in their clash against the Belgium national team, in the UEFA Nations League.
The former Leicester City FC defender was injured in the first half, and replaced with Arsenal star Bukayo Saka, and he then missed many training sessions with the English team, which made him to miss his country’s 4-0 victory over Iceland on Wednesday night at Wembley stadium.
Chelsea then received the good news on Thursday afternoon, as the Left-back returned to Cobham training ground, and he was involved in his team’s training session with his teammates.
Reacting after returning to training, Ben Chilwell posted on his verified Instagram handle that;
“Back to Cobham 😊”
Photos posted by Ben Chilwell after returning to Chelsea’s training ground.
Reacting to Ben Chilwell’s post after returning to Chelsea’s training, Chelsea star Hakim Ziyech, Leicester City’s Wilfred Ndidi reacted by liking the post, while fans commented.
Ben Chilwell is expected to be in action for the Blues on Saturday afternoon, when they are playing against Newcastle United at Saint James’ Park
- Watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Match #LIVCRY August 15, 2022
- Watch Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #CHETOT #PL August 14, 2022
- Watch Lecce vs Inter Milan Live Streaming Match #LecceInter August 13, 2022
- Watch PSG vs Montpellier Live Streaming Match #PSGMHSC #FRA August 13, 2022
- Watch Barcelona vs Rayo Vallecano Live Streaming Match #BarçaRayo #LaLiga August 13, 2022