Business Mogul and staunch Chelsea fan Frank Khalid has pointed a major factor that could impede Hakim Ziyech from breaking Eden Hazard’s record of assists.
Hakim Ziyech was Chelsea first signing this year. The Blues had completed the transfer of the Ajax ex-Ajax Playmaker earlier this year but had to wait till the summer transfer window before the move can be completed.
The 27-year-old has been tipped by football enthusiast and Pundits alike to succeed in his debut season at Stamford bridge.
Having sustained an injury during a pre-season friendly game away at Amex Stadium against Brighton and Hoves Albion, Chelsea fans were made to play the waiting game to see what they spent £37.5million on.
However, few weeks on the sidelines into the current 2020/21 season and a few cameo appearances was all Hakim Ziyech needed before his talents started shooting high.
Ziyech has played just a total of 191minutes in Premier league and he has scored a goal and provided 3 assists – more than any player in the league.
A stroll down the history lane showed Eden Hazard with 15 assists in 2018/2019 as the highest in Chelsea record.
Ziyech, however, with three assists in just a handful start is on the track of reaching and besting that record.
The only obvious deterrent to Hakim Ziyech from achieving that feat has been revealed by Frank Khalid, a business man with base in London.
Frank Khalid, in a tweet opined that Ziyech could reach Eden Hazard record if he stays fit and avoid any injury till the season ends.
Just like any other player, injury is that bane of their existence and Ziyech could have an injury-free season, there’s no stopping to what he can achieve..
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023