Chelsea players returned to training today and Cobham as the team prepare to take on premier league opponents Burnley at Turf Moor tomorrow afternoon.
The blues have been rather impressive of late, especially at the defence as they have kept clean sheet in their last 3 games despite playing some high calibre opponents.
They also won their midweek champion league game with a resounding 4 nil victory over Krasnodar.
Friday mood! 😃 pic.twitter.com/T4S2bK1Sp8
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) October 30, 2020
Now attention will be turned to the game against Burnley as they have struggled at Turf Moor in the past.
Burnley wi be a totally different opposition and Frank Lampard is adamant his team has what it takes to overcome their rivals.
The blues last few Premier league games have ended in a draw so a win here will be deeply appreciated.
Frank Lampard made mentioned of a few of his players being tired as it should be so as they have played pretty much every 4 days since the international break ended.
Youngster Billy Gilmour have returned to training and it will be a hugely impressive boost for the blues as they head into the most important part of their campaign.
- eFootball 2023 Mobile (PES 23) Apk+Obb v7.2.0 Download Android & iOS December 7, 2022
- Dream League Soccer 2023 (DLS 23) Apk v10.010 Download Android & iOS December 5, 2022
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022