Chelsea is one of the best teams in the world and has proved that by the number of trophies they have won so far.
This is possible because they are one of the top spenders in the transfer window and this window is an opportunity for them to strengthen their squad.
Thomas Tuchel has the intention of winning the premier league with Chelsea and is interested in signing top-class players to fulfill this ambition.
The head coach is highly interested in signing Leipzig Striker Christopher Nkunku according to reports.
He is regarded by many as one of the best players in the world and he showed that by his impressive performance last season where he scored a total of goals and provided assists.
He is sure to flourish at Chelsea just like other Bundesliga players that are doing well in the premier league. He is sure to fit into Thomas Tuchel’s playing system and Chelsea is desperate to sign the player.
He is coming into one of the best clubs in the world and will be playing with top-class players. One of such payers is Timo Werner.
He is regarded by many as one of the best forwards in the world. He came to the limelight also playing for Leipzig and has been in and out of form for Chelsea but is regaining the confidence that made him one of the most feared forwards in the world.
One distinguishing feature of the player is his versatility, he can play as a winger, striker, and second striker, and this versatility with help him partner effectively with Christopher Nkunku and help Chelsea win the premier league next season.
Below is the head to head stats of Timo Werner and Christopher Nkunku
1. Timo Werner
Games played: 413 games
Number of goals: 190 goals
Number of assists: 84 assists
2. Christopher Nkunku
Games played: 257 games
Number of goals: 71 goals
Number of assists: 57 assists
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023
- £71m Chelsea player is now at risk of being sold in the summer, Frank Leboeuf thinks he’s ‘shameful’ January 14, 2023
- Star To Undergo Medical Tests After £20M Bid Was Accepted, Mudryk To Arsenal Latest, Sarabia, Moura January 14, 2023
- No player has scored more goals in Europe’s top 5 Leagues than Victor Osimhen since October 16, 2022 January 14, 2023
- Chelsea set to get rid of seven players worth almost £270m as Boehly demolishes old Abramovich policy January 14, 2023