The 3rd position in the premier league table, Chelsea will host Tottenham Hotspur the 1st position in the premier league table on Sunday English premier league fixtures at Chelsea’s Trafford Bridge stadium.
This season, the both teams have never met in the premier league fixtures, except in the Carabao cup were Tottenham Hotspur eliminated Chelsea from the competition with a penalty kick out.
We are going to see how their match will end on sunday as the both teams hope to extend their winning streak in the premier league. It’s either, the blues will win and extend their winning streak and top Tottenham Hotspur in the league table, or Tottenham Hotspur will defeat the blues and extend their winning streak in the premier league, and also remain in the top position of the league table. But both teams will want to win the match on Sunday, because their opponents are more closer to them in the league table. And both teams will like to line up like this on Sunday.
[Photo showing Chelsea manager (L) and Tottenham manager (R) ]
First) Chelsea possible starting (XI) Lineup: Mendy; James, Chilwell, Zouma, Thiago Silva; Kante, Kovacic, Mount; Ziyech, Werner, Abraham.
Second) Tottenham Hotspur possible starting (xi) lineup: Lloris; Aurier, Reguilon, Rodon, Dier; Sissoko, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Son, Bergwijn; Kane.
Which team do you think can win the match on Sunday? Drop your prediction on the COMMENT section below.
- Mike Dean admits he got Marc Cucurella/ Cristian Romero VAR decision wrong during Chelsea vs Spurs August 18, 2022
- Chelsea hopeful of sealing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang deal August 18, 2022
- Watch Apollon vs Olympiacos Live Streaming Match #APOLOLY August 18, 2022
- Watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Match #LIVCRY August 15, 2022
- Watch Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #CHETOT #PL August 14, 2022