After a rousing win midweek against Liverpool, Chelsea look to beat the blue half of Merseyside as well, as we take on Everton at the Bridge on Monday.
To heighten matters even more, Carlo Ancelotti’s Toffees, who have won three on the bounce, are just one point behind us in fifth, and with a match-in-hand.
Tuchel has already warned against losing focus following such a momentous victory. This top-four fight, with second (Manchester United) and sixth (West Ham United) separated by only six points with 11-12 games still to go — and Liverpool and Spurs just a couple points behind in seventh and eighth, respectively — is likely to go down to the wire.
Every point counts and points against the teams immediately around us count double.
So, another six-pointer. We must maintain our staunch defending and continue finding the moments of quality in attack to make the difference on the scoreboard.
Neither Thiago Silva (thigh) nor Tammy Abraham (ankle) traveled on Thursday and they probably remain doubtful for Monday as well
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023