Since the sanction melted on Chelsea owner, Roman Abramovich there have been a lot of reactions across the world and the latest now is, former Manchester United full-back, Gary Neville has added his voice by warning the British Government to ensure that new owners take charge over Chelsea as soon as possible to avoid the reigning Champions League winners going ‘bust’.
Chelsea are not allowed to sell match tickets and will play the home leg of their Champions League quarter-final behind closed-doors following the government sanction on Roman Abramovich.
There is a long list of parties already interested in buying Chelsea.
Friday is said to be the deadline for parties interested in buying Chelsea to signal their interest.
And Neville says the UK government must ease the restrictions they have placed on Chelsea in order for a sale to go through.
Speaking on the Gary Neville podcast, he said: “Chelsea have to be allowed to be sold.
“The Government has to ease their restrictions to allow the club to be sold and they have to ease their restrictions to allow the club to be operated so that they don’t go bust.
“I’m absolutely fixed on that. “We can’t lose Chelsea Football Club over this. I’m absolutely convinced that that’s a given for everybody.
“I don’t think anybody wants to see Chelsea go to the wall, we don’t want that. So they have to somehow work out a way, bids by Friday is sort of the word on the street.
- Dream League Soccer 2023 (DLS 23) Apk v10.010 Download Android & iOS December 5, 2022
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022
- Download God Of War Ragnarok PPSSPP ISO File Highly Compressed for Android & IOS November 24, 2022