I Reached An Agreement With Abramovich To Leave This Summer Chelsea Man Joins Rudiger, Christensen and Alonso On Exit Train
The Blues are witnessing big departure in their squad as another Chelsea man sets to leave
Barcelona would be adding another name to Marcos Alonso and Andreas Christensen from Chelsea as yet another player has disclosed his desire to leave.
Chelsea are already confirmed to be losing Andreas Christensen, Antonio Rudiger and Marcos Alonso to the summer transfer window.
An additional name has of today come up the ranks with the team captain now set on the path of departure.
Cesar Azpilicueta missed his own kick of the penalties against Liverpool, warranting for Liverpool to head home with the FA Cup trophy.
Having gone such a long spell with Blues, Azpilicueta believes it’s now the right time to leave Chelsea and states that the new ownership has to respect that.
Speaking today, Azpilicueta said; “I must say, it’s a very hard time for me and the club at this moment.
“We have been through a lot and have fought together as a big club and am happy about that, despite we were not victories in every area.
“This summer is very crucial moment. I already spoke to Abramovich few months ago and we agreed I can leave this summer.
“I don’t know if the new ownership knows of this already but I hope they understand and let the agreement stand.”
Barcelona are on the front row of landing Azpilicueta and are confident they can land him this summer.
But if there should be a case where Chelsea refuses to let Azpilicueta leave, then there may be a case of a swap deal.
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023