Man City’s winger, Jack Grealish has noted that he was lucky to have assisted Mahrez yesterday for Man City’s goal against Chelsea, and he believes that Kepa should have done better in stopping the ball.
While reacting to the media after the match, Jack Grealish noted that he thought Kepa would stretch out his hand to catch his cross to Mahrez, and he is very happy to have assisted.
In his words, Jack Grealish stated;
“I thought I played it too close to the goalkeeper. I thought he was going to get the ball. I’ll praise my cross though.”
Chelsea saw yet another disappointing result yesterday after suffering a 1-0 loss to Man City, and many people feel Kepa could have saved the day.
The Blues will now turn their attention to the FA cup where they still take on Man City
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023
- £71m Chelsea player is now at risk of being sold in the summer, Frank Leboeuf thinks he’s ‘shameful’ January 14, 2023
- Star To Undergo Medical Tests After £20M Bid Was Accepted, Mudryk To Arsenal Latest, Sarabia, Moura January 14, 2023
- No player has scored more goals in Europe’s top 5 Leagues than Victor Osimhen since October 16, 2022 January 14, 2023