KAI Havertz and Giroud start – Predicted Chelsea Xl vs Leeds United #CHELEE
Frank Lampard has something that he has very rarely had since being Chelsea boss, the luxury of a fully fit squad, and this will give him a welcome ‘headache’ tomorrow.
The Blues face Leeds United at Stamford Bridge in the 8pm kick off. The Game marks the first time since March where fans are allowed back inside the stadium, albeit a limited amount of 2,000.
But Lampard will be hoping that helps to keep their winning momentum going, and the full squad to chose from will also help with that.
So who does he go with?
I think Kai Havertz and Olivier Giroud keep their starting places after both being on fire in midweek. Then I see Lampard’s preferred back four coming back in.
There is guaranteed to be some disappointed players tomorrow, that is now inevitable when everyone is fit.
My predicted Xl:
(4-3-3) – Mendy, James, Zouma, Silva, Chilwell. Kante, Mount, Havertz, Werner, Ziyech, Giroud
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023