Alisson Becker returns in goal while Trent Alexander-Arnold starts once again as Liverpool prepare to take on Fulham at Craven Cottage.
Jurgen Klopp has made wholesale changes to the side that started in the UEFA Champions League fixture against Midtjylland earlier this week as Liverpool get set to lock horns with Fulham at Craven Cottage. The first shuffle comes in goal, where Alisson Becker comes in the impressive Caoimhin Kelleher.
The four-man defensive line sees a couple of changes as well, with Joel Matip and Andrew Robertson back. Matip starts alongside Fabinho at the heart of the Liverpool defence, with Robertson on the pair’s left. Trent Alexander-Arnold starts a second successive game and will be stationed on the right flank.
Up ahead in midfield, Curtis Jones, Georginio Wijnaldum and captain Jordan Henderson are all back in the starting lineup after being given a breather in midweek game. Interestingly, Naby Keita is not a part of the Liverpool matchday squad, but Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will be on the bench.
Finally, in attack, the absence of Diogo Jota means there is no looking past Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino. Firmino will reprise the False Nine role while Salah and Mane are the two wide men. Divock Origi and Takumi Minamino are attacking backups on the bench.
Liverpool Starting Lineup: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Fabinho, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Jones, Mane, Salah, Firmino
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023