Liverpool had an amazing run last year as they were able to win the league with seven games still remaining. The reds began this season with almost the same energy and were looking unstoppable till injury crisis now set in. Liverpool now have only 16 fit players in their squad.
Liverpool will be journeying down to Selhurst Park to play Crystal Palace and Klopp have already given updates on the possible return on certain Key players ahead of the game. Diogo Jota will still not be available after picking up a thigh injury in Liverpool’s last UEFA champion’s league group stage game. The Portuguese will be out of action throughout this month and the next.
Liverpool were without Joel Matip when they secured victory over Jose Mourinho’s men. Rhys Williams stepped into that center back role and did well. However, the defender will be fit for their next game as he was spotted in training. Thiago Alcantara is now looking to feature in his next game for the reds as the Spanish midfielder have stepped up his recovery process and could be available for Liverpool’s next game against Crystal Palace.
- Watch PSV Eindhoven vs Monaco Live Streaming Match #PSVMON #UCL #PSVASM August 9, 2022
- Watch Marseille vs Reims Live Streaming Match #OMSDR August 7, 2022
- Watch Barcelona vs Pumas UNAM Live Streaming Match August 7, 2022
- Watch West Ham vs Manchester City Live Streaming Match #WHUMCI #EPL #PL August 7, 2022
- Watch Manchester United vs Brighton Live Streaming Match #MUNBHA #EPL #FPL #PL August 7, 2022