On Monday morning, current Spanish La Liga Champions, Real Madrid unveil new home kit for the 2022/23 season. The kit represents a tribute to the club’s history.
Real Madrid legends Raul Gonzalez, Roberto Carlos and Iker Casillas alongside Real Madrid current captain son, Enzo Marcelo all feature in the club campaign to unveil their new shirt.
Real Madrid posted on Facebook: “History, tradition and unforgettable moments: it’s all in details. Discover our new adidas Football 2022/23 home jersey, available now!” alongside a picture of Real Madrid past and current players including Marcelo’s son, Enzo all modelling the new home kit.
Marcelo son, Enzo currently plays for Real Madrid Under-12 side as an attacker.
In March the youngster was once spotted hitting the iconic Cristiano Ronaldo Siuuuu celebration after a goal.
Marcelo his father, who is the current captain of Real Madrid would leave Real Madrid at the end of this season, after almost 15 years of service for the La Liga Giants
- Chelsea Transfer: Thiago Silva welcomes Neymar to Chelsea June 28, 2022
- “He has to go to Chelsea” – Blues defender urges club to sign star, transfer would be ‘for the best June 28, 2022
- Big Blow to Chelsea as Ousmané Dembélé has decided to renew his contract with Barcelona. June 27, 2022
- DONE DEAL: Gabriel Jesus to Arsenal announcement date ‘revealed June 26, 2022
- Chelsea Confirm 1st Summer Signing, Blues Agree Terms With €60M Star, Rice, Ronaldo June 26, 2022